Seller represented by:
Anstine Realty & with Anstine Realty & Auction
- For Sale Pending
- Single Family
29858 Lake Road 57 Warsaw, MO 65355 Get directions$189,900 $138/Sq. ft.
- Age 55 Years
- MLS# 88134
- Listed 4 Months 21 Days Ago
Waterfront home on Lake of the Ozarks in Turkey creek arm of the Lake. Approximately 81 mile mark at Mouth of Turkey Creek on the south shoreline. Beautiful view across the water to Ozark timber. This nearly level ranch home is just a gently slope to your permitted 1-well dock with swim platform, slide, diving board and wetsteps ladder. The well has a boat lift and there is even a fish cleaning station. The water under the dock is approx. 6ft. deep when lake is at full pool during the summer months. This home is low maintenance, has a detached 2-car garage (24x26) and an upgraded septic system. This home won't last long on the market so hurry and make your appt. today!
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® Anstine Realty & with Anstine Realty & Auction
- Bedrooms: 2
- Master Bedroom Dimensions: 10'4 x 14'3
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions: 8'9 x 9'3
Kitchen and Dining
- Cabinets Wood
- Electric Oven/Range
- Vent Fan
- Dining Room Dimensions: 15 x 9
- Kitchen Dimensions: 16 x 8
- Dining Room, Family Room Main Level
- Family Room Dimensions: 30 x 11'8"
- Living Room Dimensions: 15 x 16'5"
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- 1/2 Bathrooms: 1
Heating and Cooling
- Water Heaters: Electric
- Cooling Central
- Cooling Electric
- Heat Electric
- Heat Pump
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Vinyl, Wood
Waterfront and Water Access
- Water Front
Garage and Parking
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Description: Detached
- Lot Size Acres: 0.828168
- Lot Size Dimensions: 185x195
- Lot Size Square Feet: 36075
- School District: Warsaw South Elem, Warsaw HS-MS
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Sale Pending/Backups
- Directions: From Warsaw, south on 65 Hwy. to white branch exit. L across bridge to 3-way stop. R onto Wildcat Dr. to L on MM Hwy. all the way to Keithley Beach. R into subdivision to stop sign. Go through stop sign staying on Bobcat to Lake Rd. 57, R to home on L.
- Source Property Type: Single Family
- Area: Lake of Ozarks - Benton
- Source Neighborhood: Keithleys Beach
- Subdivision: Keithleys Beach
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Total Square Feet Living: 1378
- Foundation Details: Block, Crawl Space, Poured Concrete
- Property Age: 55
- Structure Type: RESIDENTIAL
- House Style: Ranch
- Septic Tank
- Well Community
- Energy Information: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fans
|6||South Elementary School||PK-5||5.8 mi|
|4||John Boise Middle School||6-8||5.6 mi|
|4||Warsaw High School||9-12||5.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 29858 Lake Road 57
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Request a Showing of 29858 Lake Road 57, Warsaw, MO 65355
Kelly StackhouseGRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) Broker Associate with 22 years experience
- Anstine Realty & Auction, LLC 1649 Commercial St., #4, Warsaw, MO 65355, United States
- Cell (660) 221-1443
- Office (660) 438-7000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Warsaw, Edwards, Climax Springs, Lincoln, Truman Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, Cole Camp, Hickory County, Camden County, Clinton, Sedalia and other surrounding communities.
- Specializations Residential, Land, Farms, Waterfrontage, Commercial, LISTING and SELLING, Buyer representation and more.