Seller represented by:
Anstine Realty & with Anstine Realty & Auction
- Single Family
29354 Ozark Trl Lincoln, MO 65338 Get directions$115,000 $133/Sq. ft.
- Age 18 Years
- MLS# 87673
- Listed 10 Days Ago
Nice and Updated Log sided home in the Ozarks! Sits on spacious 1.6 acres backing to private timber. Excellent Cole Camp school district. The home has wood floors, updated wiring and insulation, Pex Plumbing, Heat & AC have been updated to a Heat Pump with a gas backup. The custom built cabinets are really nice and the appliances were also recently updated. You can enjoy the great outdoors and lots of wildlife from your covered front porch! You can protect your vehicles under the 2-Car Capacity Carport and there is even an RV Hookup! Your traveling friends will have a place to hookup or you can keep your own there! Lake of the Ozarks access just a few minutes away at the Popular Buck Naked Lakefront Bar & Grill ! This is worth a look!
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® Anstine Realty & with Anstine Realty & Auction
- Bedrooms: 2
- Master Bedroom Dimensions: 12 x 10'6"
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions: 12 x 10'6"
Kitchen and Dining
- Built-In Dishwasher
- Cabinets Wood
- Custom Built Cabinet
- Electric Oven/Range
- Garbage Disposal
- Kitchen Dimensions: 17 x 12
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- 1/2 Bathrooms: 1
Heating and Cooling
- Fireplace Features: Gas, Living Room
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Water Heaters: Electric
- Cooling Central
- Heat Electric
- Heat Pump
- Gas Backup
- Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl, Wood
- Living Room Dimensions: 17 x 12
Waterfront and Water Access
- Lake Ozarks
Garage and Parking
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Description: Carport
- Lot Size Acres: 1.6
- Lot Size Square Feet: 69696
- School District: Cole Camp
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 591.502019
- Source Listing Status: Active
- Directions: From Warsaw, north on 65 Hwy. to H Hwy. (just south of Lincoln), R to the end of H Hwy (approx. 15 miles), then L onto B Hwy. to an immediate R onto AB Hwy. to Ozark Trail. Turn R to 3rd home on L.
- Source Property Type: Single Family <=5 Acres
- Area: Lake of Ozarks - Benton
- Source Neighborhood: Rocky Point Cl
- Subdivision: Rocky Point Cl
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Total Square Feet Living: 864
- Foundation Details: Crawl Space, Poured Concrete
- Property Age: 18
- Structure Type: RESIDENTIAL
- House Style: Ranch
- Propane Tank-Rented
- Septic Tank
- Well Private
- Energy Information: Attic Fan
|7||Cole Camp Elementary School||K-4||14.4 mi|
|8||Cole Camp Middle School||5-8||14.3 mi|
|8||Cole Camp High School||9-12||14.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 29354 Ozark Trl
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Request a Showing of 29354 Ozark Trl, Lincoln, MO 65338
Kelly StackhouseGRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) Broker Associate with 21 years experience
- Anstine Realty & Auction, LLC 1649 Commercial St., #4, Warsaw, MO 65355, United States
- Cell (660) 221-1443
- Office (660) 438-7000
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Warsaw, Edwards, Climax Springs, Lincoln, Truman Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, Cole Camp, Hickory County, Camden County, Clinton, Sedalia and other surrounding communities.
- Specializations Residential, Land, Farms, Waterfrontage, Commercial, LISTING and SELLING, Buyer representation and more.