- For Sale
- Single Family
12666 Macadamia Dr Warsaw, MO 65355 Get directions$72,500 $59/Sq. ft.
- Age 54 Years
- MLS# 84946
- Listed 2 Months 12 Days Ago
Spacious Ranch Cottage at Truman lake in sought after RED BUD SOUTH. On paved road and there is a private ramp to Truman lake in this subdivision. Very Popular area. This home Joins corps so nobody is behind the home. The roof is not very old and the bathrooms have been updated. Nice carpet. Even a pellet stove in the living room. Relax on your deck. Or enjoy the Central Air on a hot day. There is a bonus room (enclosed porch) as well. Won't last long!
- Bedrooms: 2
- Master Bedroom Dimensions: 12'8" x 16
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions: 45'9" x 10'6
Kitchen and Dining
- Built-In Dishwasher
- Cabinets Wood
- Garbage Disposal
- Gas Oven/Range
- Vent Fan
- Dining Room Dimensions: 11 x 10'5"
- Kitchen Dimensions: 11 x 10'5"
- Dining Room, Enclosed Porch
- Living Room Dimensions: 21'3" x 12
- Full Bathrooms: 2
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Central
- Forced Air
- Heat Propane
Waterfront and Water Access
- Truman Lake
- Lot Size Acres: 0.1147842
- Lot Size Dimensions: 50x100
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Size Square Feet: 5000
- Association Fee: 150
- Association Fee Frequency: year
- School District: Warsaw North Elem, Warsaw HS-MS
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 358.752018
- Source Listing Status: Active
- Directions: From Warsaw, West on 7 Hwy. to Racket Area, just past Long Shoals on Right to Red Bud South, R onto Summit to R onto Texas to R on Macadamia, Home immediately on L.
- Source Property Type: Single Family
- Area: Truman Lake - Benton County
- Source Neighborhood: Red Bud Park South
- Subdivision: Red Bud Park South
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Square Feet Living: 1224
- Energy Information: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fans, Pellet Stove
- Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl, Wood
- Foundation Details: Block, Crawl Space
- Property Age: 54
- Structure Type: RESIDENTIAL
- House Style: Ranch
- Propane Tank-Owned
- Septic Tank
- Well Community
|NA||Ruth Mercer Elementary School||K-2||2.8 mi|
|3||John Boise Middle School||6-8||8.5 mi|
|3||Warsaw High School||9-12||8.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 12666 Macadamia Dr
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Request a Showing of 12666 Macadamia Dr, Warsaw, MO 65355
- Kelly Stackhouse GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) Broker Associate with 20 years experience
- Anstine Realty & Auction, LLC 1649 Commercial St., #4, Warsaw, MO 65355, United States
- Cell (660) 221-1443
- Office (660) 438-7000
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Warsaw, Edwards, Climax Springs, Lincoln, Truman Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, Cole Camp, Hickory County, Camden County, Clinton, Sedalia and other surrounding communities.
- Specializations Residential, Land, Farms, Waterfrontage, Commercial, LISTING and SELLING, Buyer representation and more.