- For Sale
407 N Morgan St Lincoln, MO 65338 Get directions
- Age 11 Years
- MLS# 79609
- Listed 8 Months 10 Days Ago
A well built, low maintenance, income producing 4-plex in Lincoln, MO. Currently 100% occupied with excellent renters. Each unit is 750 sq. ft. with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. Kitchen includes appliances & each unit has its own laundry room. Great investment property at about 7% cap rate! Call for your private appt. today!
- Cooling features: Electric, Central
- One Bath per Unit
- Inclusions: Appliances in All Apartments
- Utilities present: City Sewer, City Water, Separate Water Meters
- Window Screens
- Window Thermopane
- Lot features: SEMO_LakePropertiesWtrFrntFeat
- Heat Pump
- Basement level is Poured Concrete Foundation, Slab Foundation sq. ft.
- Unit 1 has 2 bedroom(s)
- Unit 2 has 2 bedroom(s)
- Unit 3 has 2 bedroom(s)
- 4 total unit(s)
- Unit 1 has 1 bath
- Unit 2 has 1 bath
- Unit 3 has 1 bath
- Unit 1 Living area is 750 sq. ft.
- Unit 3 Living area is 750 sq. ft.
- Unit 2 Living area is 750 sq. ft.
Lot Size and SQFT
- Approximate lot is 85 x 160
- 1 stories
- Area: Lincoln
- Subdivision: Banks Addition
- Zoning: 2nd Dwelling
- Parcel Access: Rock Street Surface
Legal and finance
- Estimated gross income: $21600
- Tenant pays: Air Conditioning, Electricity
- Owner pays: Fire Insurance, Hot Water, Pest Control, Sewer, Trash Service, Water, Yard Maintenance
- Trade/exchange considered
- Estimated Total Expenses: $3522.09
- Parcel #: 068027001001010000
- School District: Lincoln
- Unit 1 is renting for $ $450/Mo
- Unit 3 is renting for $ $450/Mo
- Unit 2 is renting for $ $450/Mo
- Estimated net income: $18077.91
- Complex features: Private Entrance, 1 Year Lease, Separate Laundry Room, Washer/Dryer Hook Ups
- Parking features: Off Street, Two Parking per Unit
Property History for 407 N Morgan St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.