- For Sale
- Single Family
1001 Hazel St Warsaw, MO 65355 Get directions$69,900 $58/Sq. ft.
- Age 49 Years
- MLS# 82912
- Listed 4 Months 24 Days Ago
Great location on a large corner lot in Warsaw. Convenient to schools, churches, shopping & more. Home needs a little TLC but a perfect home for someone who wields a paint brush well! Priced to sell! REDUCED..... hurry!
- Bedrooms: 3
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: Central Cooling
- Heating Features: Heat Electric,Heat Pump,Electric Water Heater
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Family Room Lower Level, 220 Volt Service, Lower Level Washer Dryer Connection, Built-In Dishwasher, Gas Oven/Range, Carpet, Vinyl, Partially Finished Basement, Bedroom 2 is 10.6x10, Bedroom 3 is 10.6x10
- Family Room Description: 14.3x15.8
Exterior and Lot Features
- Window Screens, Thermal/Multi-Pane Windows
Waterfront and Water Access
- Lake Ozarks
Garage and Parking
- Number of Garage Spaces: 2
- Lot Size Dimensions: 103x94
- School District: Warsaw North Elem,Warsaw HS-MS
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 701.52
- Source Listing Status: Active
- Source Property Type: Single Family
- Area: Warsaw
- Parcel Number: 14506003003005000
- Subdivision: Scott's Addition to Warsaw
- Source System Name: C2CN
Building and Construction
- Energy Information: Ceiling Fans
- House Style: Split Foyer
|4||North Elementary School||3-5||0.3 mi|
|3||John Boise Middle School||6-8||2.6 mi|
|2||Warsaw High School||9-12||2.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 1001 Hazel St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Request a Showing of 1001 Hazel St, Warsaw, MO 65355
- Kelly Stackhouse GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) Broker Associate with 20 years experience
- Anstine Realty & Auction, LLC 1649 Commercial St., #4, Warsaw, MO 65355, United States
- Cell (660) 221-1443
- Office (660) 438-7000
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Warsaw, Edwards, Climax Springs, Lincoln, Truman Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, Cole Camp, Hickory County, Camden County, Clinton, Sedalia and other surrounding communities.
- Specializations Residential, Land, Farms, Waterfrontage, Commercial, LISTING and SELLING, Buyer representation and more.