- Single Family
18691 Highway 65 Lincoln, MO 65338 Get directions
- Age 46 Years
- MLS# 79239
- Listed 1 Year 26 Days Ago
- Bedrooms: 3
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: Central Cooling,Electric Cooling
- Fireplace Features: Gas,Living Room,Rec Room
- Heating Features: Heat Baseboard,Heat Electric,Heat Radiant,Gas Water Heater
- Number of Fireplaces: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- 1/2 Bathrooms: 0
- Family Room Lower Level,Rec Room Lower Level,220 Volt Service,Main Level Washer Dryer Connection,Built-In Dishwasher,Cabinets Wood,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Electric Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Vent Fan,Carpet,Laminate,Vinyl,Partially Finished Basement,Bedroom 2 is 14'x'12,Bedroom 3 is 12'4x12',Bedroom 4 is 8'x12'10"
- Family Room Description: 26x13'8"
Exterior and Lot Features
- Combination Windows,Window Screens,Partially Fenced
- Lot Size Square Feet: 108900
Garage and Parking
- Attached Parking: 0
- Number of Garage Spaces: 3
- Lot Size Acres: 2.5
- School District: Lincoln
- Listing Status: Active
- Listing Date: 2017-10-01
- Listing Price: 189900
- MLS Number: 79239
Other Property Info
- Area: Lincoln
- Parcel Number: 066014000000004000
- Subdivision: See S, T, R
- Source System Name: C2CN
Building and Construction
- Energy Information: Attic Fan,Ceiling Fans,Fireplace Insert,Wood Stove
- House Style: Ranch
|4||Lincoln Elementary School||K-6||1.8 mi|
|4||Lincoln High School||7-12||1.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 18691 Highway 65
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
- Kelly Stackhouse GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) Broker Associate with 19 years experience
- Anstine Realty & Auction, LLC 1649 Commercial St., #4, Warsaw, MO 65355, United States
- Cell (660) 221-1443
- Office (660) 438-7000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Warsaw, Edwards, Climax Springs, Lincoln, Truman Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, Cole Camp, Hickory County, Camden County, Clinton, Sedalia and other surrounding communities.
- Specializations Residential, Land, Farms, Waterfrontage, Commercial, LISTING and SELLING, Buyer representation and more.