- For Sale
- Single Family
31415 Mustang Dr Warsaw, MO 65355 Get directions$179,900 $132/Sq. ft.
- Age 40 Years
- MLS# 85397
- Listed 24 Days Ago
Come take a look at this quality built home on about an acre at Truman lake. Such a tranquil setting. You have a winter view of Truman lake and you can see Truman Dam and the Truman overlook. You can see the city lights of Warsaw at night in the winter months. During the summer it is a parklike private setting with only one home past this one. Very private and comfortable. Just a few steps inside this ranch home to new carpet and paint. Has an electric heat pump which was added in 2018, but the radiant heat system remains as a back up. The home has Anderson windows. The exterior has a new roof and new paint as well. There is a 2-car attached garage perfect for everyday parking but also includes a detached 22x24 2-car garage, perfect for you boat and other toys! come check out this secluded home that is just 2 minutes to Warsaw, boat ramps, schools, shopping and more! You won't be disappointed!
- Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom Dimensions: 12'8" x 11'2
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions: 12'8" x 11'5
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions: 9'6" x 11'2"
- Dining Room, Office, Sewing Room
- Living Room Dimensions: 14 x 19'10"
Kitchen and Dining
- Built-In Dishwasher
- Cabinets Wood
- Garbage Disposal
- Electric Oven/Range
- Dining Room Dimensions: 12'7" x 11'6
- Kitchen Dimensions: 12'7" x 11'6
- Full Bathrooms: 2
Heating and Cooling
- Fireplace Features: Living Room, Wood Burning
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Water Heaters: Electric
- Cooling Central
- Cooling Electric
- Heat Electric
- Heat Pump
- Heat Radiant
Waterfront and Water Access
- Truman Lake View
Garage and Parking
- Number of Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Description: Multiple
- Lot Size Acres: 1.0
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Size Square Feet: 43560
- School District: Warsaw North Elem, Warsaw HS-MS
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 796.652019
- Source Listing Status: Active
- Directions: From Warsaw, West on 7 Hwy. to 1st left past the Lake of the Ozarks bridge onto Cold Springs Ave., then immediate R onto Mustang. Up hill to 2nd driveway on R to home on R.
- Source Property Type: Single Family <=5 Acres
- Area: Truman Lake - Benton County
- Source Neighborhood: See S, T, R
- Subdivision: See S, T, R
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Square Feet Living: 1360
- Energy Information: Ceiling Fans
- Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl
- Foundation Details: Crawl Space, Poured Concrete
- Property Age: 40
- Structure Type: RESIDENTIAL
- House Style: Ranch
- Septic Tank
- Well Private
|4||North Elementary School||3-5||1.5 mi|
|3||John Boise Middle School||6-8||3.7 mi|
|3||Warsaw High School||9-12||3.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 31415 Mustang Dr
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Request a Showing of 31415 Mustang Dr, Warsaw, MO 65355
- Kelly Stackhouse GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) Broker Associate with 20 years experience
- Anstine Realty & Auction, LLC 1649 Commercial St., #4, Warsaw, MO 65355, United States
- Cell (660) 221-1443
- Office (660) 438-7000
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Warsaw, Edwards, Climax Springs, Lincoln, Truman Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, Cole Camp, Hickory County, Camden County, Clinton, Sedalia and other surrounding communities.
- Specializations Residential, Land, Farms, Waterfrontage, Commercial, LISTING and SELLING, Buyer representation and more.