- Single Family
817 SE 225 Rd 225 Rd Deepwater, MO 64740 Get directions$88,000 $54/Sq. ft.
- Age 90 Years
- MLS# 85068
- Listed 13 Days Ago
Updated and well maintained home built in 1929. We are told it was built and owned by a Dr. and his office was there as well. It is located in the Village of Brownington (although it has a Deepwater address) There are 3 ways to get to Corps of Engineers land and to water nearby. The home has vinyl siding and a metal roof. It has been well cared for and has wood floors. The Fireplace is the center point of the living with a really nice Wood burning Stove attached to it. This 3 BD, 1 1/2 BA home is so charming you will fall in love when you step through the front door into the finished enclosed porch. You then proceed to the old fashioned foyer with the door to the living room on your right and the original wood staircase to your left. This is a must see home and won't last long so hurry and call your favorite agent today!
- Total Bathrooms: 1 / 1
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- 1/2 Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom Dimensions: 14'4" x 16'6
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions: 20' x 12'2"
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions: 7'7" x 13'2
- Master Bedroom Level: Upper
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper
Heating and Cooling
- Fireplace Features: Living Room, Wood Burning
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
Kitchen and Dining
- Dining Area Level: Main
- Dining Room Dimensions: 15'10 x 12'7
- Kitchen Description: Built-In Dishwasher, Cabinets Wood, Microwave, Electric Oven/Range, Pantry, Refrigerator
- Kitchen Dimensions: 18 x 7'8"
- Kitchen Level: Main
- Living Room Dimensions: 19'7" x 14'6
- Living Room Level: Main
Waterfront and Water Access
- Truman Lake
- Lot Size Acres: 1.29
Garage and Parking
- Number of Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Description: Detached
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Size Square Feet: 56192
- School District: Lakeland
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 465.782018
- Source Listing Status: ACTIVE
- Directions: From Warsaw, west on 7 Hwy. to Z Hwy, left to BB, R to Brownington to R on SE 826 Rd. to L on 225 to home on L.
- Source Property Type: Single Family
- Area: Truman Lake Henry County
- Source Neighborhood: Brownington
- Subdivision: Brownington
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Square Feet Living: 1623
- Energy Information: Ceiling Fans, Fireplace Insert, Wood Stove
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Property Age: 90
- Structure Type: RESIDENTIAL
- House Style: 1.5 Story
- Propane Tank-Rented
- Rural Water
- Septic Tank
|5||Lakeland Elementary School||PK-6||3.2 mi|
|7||Lakeland High School||7-12||3.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 817 SE 225 Rd 225 Rd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Request a Showing of 817 SE 225 Rd 225 Rd, Deepwater, MO 64740
- Kelly Stackhouse GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) Broker Associate with 20 years experience
- Anstine Realty & Auction, LLC 1649 Commercial St., #4, Warsaw, MO 65355, United States
- Cell (660) 221-1443
- Office (660) 438-7000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Warsaw, Edwards, Climax Springs, Lincoln, Truman Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, Cole Camp, Hickory County, Camden County, Clinton, Sedalia and other surrounding communities.
- Specializations Residential, Land, Farms, Waterfrontage, Commercial, LISTING and SELLING, Buyer representation and more.