- For Sale
- Single Family
16580 Bass Dr Warsaw, MO 65355 Get directions$184,900 $139/Sq. ft.
- Age 51 Years
- MLS# 81306
- Listed 6 Months 8 Days Ago
Immaculate, well cared for home at Truman Lake with beautiful perennial flowers and landscaping and joins Corps. You can walk right down to lake and fish, etc. It has a beautiful view from both decks and patio, all 3! The boat ramp is just about 3 blocks away. Also has an outside cement/block grill built-in by the lower level deck area. The wood burning fireplace in the living room is awesome! This ranch home has a partly finished basement and includes laundry room with double sink and even has a laundry chute from upstairs! The workshop is perfect for that man cave and the storage room doubles as a storm shelter with a concrete ceiling. Recent roof and has lots of insulation. Beautiful setting in a perfect location.
- Bedrooms: 3
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: Central Cooling
- Fireplace Features: Living Room,Wood Burning
- Heating Features: Heat Propane,Gas Water Heater
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- 1/2 Bathrooms: 1
- Rec Room Lower Level, 220 Volt Service, Lower Level Washer Dryer Connection, Built-In Dishwasher, Cabinets Wood, Microwave, Electric Oven/Range, Vent Fan, Carpet, Laminate, Partially Finished Basement, Bedroom 2 is 8.10x10.10, Bedroom 3 is 16.2x11.2
- Family Room Description: 16.6x11.2
Exterior and Lot Features
- Window Screens, Storm Windows, Wooden Windows
Garage and Parking
- Attached Parking: Yes
- Number of Garage Spaces: 1
- Lot Size Dimensions: 80x150
- School District: Warsaw South Elem,Warsaw HS-MS
Other Property Info
- MLS Listing Status: Active
- MLS Property Type: Single Family
- Area: Truman Lake - Benton County
- Parcel Number: 201001001010006000
- Subdivision: Pom Osa Acres
- Source System Name: C2CN
Building and Construction
- Energy Information: Ceiling Fans
- House Style: Ranch
|3||John Boise Middle School||6-8||4.6 mi|
|2||Warsaw High School||9-12||4.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 16580 Bass Dr
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Request a Showing of 16580 Bass Dr, Warsaw, MO 65355
- Kelly Stackhouse GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) Broker Associate with 20 years experience
- Anstine Realty & Auction, LLC 1649 Commercial St., #4, Warsaw, MO 65355, United States
- Cell (660) 221-1443
- Office (660) 438-7000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Warsaw, Edwards, Climax Springs, Lincoln, Truman Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, Cole Camp, Hickory County, Camden County, Clinton, Sedalia and other surrounding communities.
- Specializations Residential, Land, Farms, Waterfrontage, Commercial, LISTING and SELLING, Buyer representation and more.