Seller represented by:
Anstine Realty & with Anstine Realty & Auction
- New Pending
- Single Family
30355 W Old Cove Rd Lincoln, MO 65338 Get directions$269,900 $208/Sq. ft.
- Age 45 Years
- MLS# 87703
- Listed 7 Days Ago
A beautiful and unique home on Lake of the Ozarks at the 75 Mile Marker. Includes quality finishing of wood, stone, brick and more. Has been upgraded several times over the years. The siding was upgraded in 2012 plus new guttering with gutter guards soon after plus a beautiful staircase inside. The kitchen has custom cabinets and upgraded appliances. The living room and dining room are open to each other and there is a woodburning fireplace. Such an awesome comfortable feel in this home! The mudroom in lower level has a refrigerator and laundry area. The landscaping has been modified over the years to the awesome rock wall you see today. Each room has been well thought out with the work it received. The roof was just put on in 2016. A complete list of the work done is available. There is a gentle slope through the park-like setting to the water from a covered patio. The covered dock is oversized with a swim dock and swim ladder. The water is about 7 ft. when lake is at pool level. Located in a protected cove just off the main channel. You have plenty of room in the detached garage for your Lake toys !This home is immaculate and furnished! The furnishings and decor' are high quality and tasteful. You cannot go wrong! So come on down and kick your shoes off, relas and Jump in the Lake ! Hurry before it is gone!
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® Anstine Realty & with Anstine Realty & Auction
- Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom Dimensions: 10 x 13'4"
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions: 11'8" x 25'5
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions: 13 x 14
- Master Bedroom Level: Main
- Bedroom 2 Level: Main
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper
Kitchen and Dining
- Built-In Dishwasher
- Cabinets Wood
- Custom Built Cabinet
- Electric Oven/Range
- Dining Area Level: Lower
- Dining Room Dimensions: 10 x 11'3"
- Kitchen Dimensions: 10 x 11'3"
- Kitchen Level: Lower
- Furnished: Yes
- Flooring: Tile, Wood
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Bathrooms On Basement Level: 1
Heating and Cooling
- Fireplace Features: Dining Room, Wood Burning
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Water Heaters: Electric
- Cooling Central
- Cooling Electric
- Heat Electric
- Heat Pump
- Living Room Dimensions: 12 x 22'3"
- Living Room Level: Lower
Waterfront and Water Access
- Water Front
Garage and Parking
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Description: Detached
- Lot Size Acres: 0.3906566
- Lot Size Dimensions: 91x187
- Lot Size Square Feet: 17017
- Association: Yes
- Association Fee: 200
- Association Fee Frequency: Annually
- Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 17
- School District: Cole Camp
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Sale Pending/Backups
- Directions: From Warsaw, north on 65 Hwy. to H Hwy, R the end (approx. 15 miles) to L on B Hwy, to immediate R onto AB Hwy, to Wakata beach. R into subdivision to where you see lake and you can turn R onto W. Old cove Rd. to 6th home on L.
- Source Property Type: Single Family
- Area: Lake of Ozarks - Benton
- Source Neighborhood: Wa-Ka-Ta Beach
- Subdivision: Wa-Ka-Ta Beach
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Total Square Feet Living: 1300
- Foundation Details: Basement Full, Finished All, Stone/Brick, Walk Out
- Property Age: 45
- Structure Type: RESIDENTIAL
- House Style: 1.5 Story
- Septic Tank
- Well Private
- Energy Information: Ceiling Fans
|7||Cole Camp Elementary School||K-4||15.3 mi|
|8||Cole Camp Middle School||5-8||15.3 mi|
|8||Cole Camp High School||9-12||15.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 30355 W Old Cove Rd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Request a Showing of 30355 W Old Cove Rd, Lincoln, MO 65338
Kelly StackhouseGRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) Broker Associate with 21 years experience
- Anstine Realty & Auction, LLC 1649 Commercial St., #4, Warsaw, MO 65355, United States
- Cell (660) 221-1443
- Office (660) 438-7000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Warsaw, Edwards, Climax Springs, Lincoln, Truman Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, Cole Camp, Hickory County, Camden County, Clinton, Sedalia and other surrounding communities.
- Specializations Residential, Land, Farms, Waterfrontage, Commercial, LISTING and SELLING, Buyer representation and more.