- For Sale
- Single Family Home
309 W Niangua St Warsaw, MO 65355 Get directions$29,900 $47/Sq. ft.
- Age 118 Years
- MLS# 80951
- Listed 5 Months 13 Days Ago
Extra cute cottage in Warsaw near downtown, Drake Harbor and schools. Has a new roof and newer carpet, paint and more. Excellent buy & would make a great rental home! Hurry before it's gone!
- Cooling features: 1 Window Cooling Unit
- Cabinets Wood
- Utilities present: City Sewer, City Water
- Energy Info: Ceiling Fans
- Combination Windows
- Heat Propane
- Heat Wall
- Electric Water Heater
- Block Foundation
- Crawl Space Foundation
- 1 total full bath
- Master Bedroom is 9.7x11.4
- Living room is 19x13.7
- Kitchen is 11x9.8
- Living Room
Lot Size and SQFT
- Approximate lot is 132x82
- Area: Warsaw
- Subdivision: City Of Warsaw Benton)
- Parcel Access: Asphalt Street Surface, Public Road
- Age: 118 year(s) old
- Parcel #: 144017004010002000
- 1 car garage
- School District: Warsaw North Elem,Warsaw HS-MS
|4||North Elementary School||3-5||0.1 mi|
|3||John Boise Middle School||6-8||2.9 mi|
|2||Warsaw High School||9-12||2.9 mi|
|NA||Ruth Mercer Elementary School||K-2||5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 309 W Niangua St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Request a Showing of 309 W Niangua St, Warsaw, MO 65355
- Kelly Stackhouse GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) Broker Associate with 19 years experience
- Anstine Realty & Auction, LLC 1649 Commercial St., #4, Warsaw, MO 65355, United States
- Cell (660) 221-1443
- Office (660) 438-7000
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Warsaw, Edwards, Climax Springs, Lincoln, Truman Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, Cole Camp, Hickory County, Camden County, Clinton, Sedalia and other surrounding communities.
- Specializations Residential, Land, Farms, Waterfrontage, Commercial, LISTING and SELLING, Buyer representation and more.