Seller represented by:
Anstine Realty & with Anstine Realty & Auction
- For Sale
27486 Highway V Edwards, MO 65326 Get directions$179,900 $101/Sq. ft.
- Age 16 Years
- MLS# 88107
- Listed 29 Days Ago
Beautiful 5 acre spread in the Ozarks! Includes a stocked pond! This is a low maintenance home built in 2004. Kitchen has several updates and includes stainless appliances. There is a 30x50 detached shop with concrete floor, electric, it's insulated and has an office. It is a perfect mancave! Plus has a smaller storage building 18x20 and even has a Guest cottage with AC/Heat. Wait.... there's more...... A store shelter for your peace of mind and a large RV Carport with water and a 2nd septic tank. You can really relax on your huge covered front porch overlooking scenic park-like setting. And Last but certainly not least , you can enjoy your 9x17 above ground pool of the back deck! WOW! What more can I say! Hurry!
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® Anstine Realty & with Anstine Realty & Auction
- Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom Dimensions: 13 x 15'6"
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions: 12'6" x 12
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions: 13 x 11'5"
- Dining Room, Family Room Main Level, Master Bath
- Family Room Dimensions: 13 x 16
- Living Room Dimensions: 13 x 19'8"
Kitchen and Dining
- Built-In Dishwasher
- Cabinets Wood
- Electric Oven/Range
- Vent Fan
- Dining Room Dimensions: 13 x 9
- Kitchen Dimensions: 13 x 12'5"
- Full Bathrooms: 2
Heating and Cooling
- Fireplace Features: Family Room, Gas
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Water Heaters: Electric
- Cooling Central
- Forced Air
- Heat Electric
- Heat Propane
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Vinyl
Garage and Parking
- Garage Spaces: 5
- Garage Description: Multiple
- Lot Size Acres: 5.0
- Lot Size Square Feet: 217800
- School District: Warsaw South Elem, Warsaw HS-MS
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Active
- Directions: From Warsaw, south on 65 Hwy to 7 Hwy south. L to M Hwy. L to V Hwy, R 1.3 miles to home on R.
- Source Property Type: Single Family <=5 Acres
- Area: Benton Co SE
- Source Neighborhood: Apache Hills Ac
- Subdivision: Apache Hills Ac
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Total Square Feet Living: 1782
- Foundation Details: Block, Crawl Space, Stone/Brick
- Property Age: 16
- Structure Type: RESIDENTIAL
- House Style: Manufactured
- Propane Tank-Rented
- Septic Tank
- Well Private
- Energy Information: Ceiling Fans
|6||South Elementary School||PK-5||4.4 mi|
|4||John Boise Middle School||6-8||7.5 mi|
|4||Warsaw High School||9-12||7.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 27486 Highway V
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Request a Showing of 27486 Highway V, Edwards, MO 65326
Kelly StackhouseGRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) Broker Associate with 21 years experience
- Anstine Realty & Auction, LLC 1649 Commercial St., #4, Warsaw, MO 65355, United States
- Cell (660) 221-1443
- Office (660) 438-7000
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Warsaw, Edwards, Climax Springs, Lincoln, Truman Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, Cole Camp, Hickory County, Camden County, Clinton, Sedalia and other surrounding communities.
- Specializations Residential, Land, Farms, Waterfrontage, Commercial, LISTING and SELLING, Buyer representation and more.