- For Sale
510 E Main St Warsaw, MO 65355 Get directions$17,500
- MLS# 83708
- Listed 1 Year 1 Month 7 Days Ago
Great location for a small business. Current owner had planned a photography studio. High-traffic location at the corner of Jackson & Main Streets. You could also utilize this for a building or home.
- Lot Size Acres: 0.1875115
- Lot Size Dimensions: 82.5x99
- Lot Size Square Feet: 8168
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 40.312018
- Source Listing Status: Active
- Directions: In Warsaw from stoplight at Commercial street and 7 Hwy., take commercial street toward downtown to Jackson St. (4-way stop) Turn Left to Main Street. Lot on the corner on the right.
- Source Property Type: Vacant Lot(s)
- Area: Warsaw
- Source Neighborhood: City Of Warsaw (Benton)
- Subdivision: City Of Warsaw (Benton)
- Property Subtype: Vacant Lot(s)
- Source System Name: C2C
- Sewer City
- Water City
Building and Construction
- Structure Type: LAND
|4||North Elementary School||3-5||0.4 mi|
|4||John Boise Middle School||6-8||2.5 mi|
|3||Warsaw High School||9-12||2.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 510 E Main St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Request a Showing of 510 E Main St, Warsaw, MO 65355
Kelly StackhouseGRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) Broker Associate with 21 years experience
- Anstine Realty & Auction, LLC 1649 Commercial St., #4, Warsaw, MO 65355, United States
- Cell (660) 221-1443
- Office (660) 438-7000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Warsaw, Edwards, Climax Springs, Lincoln, Truman Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, Cole Camp, Hickory County, Camden County, Clinton, Sedalia and other surrounding communities.
- Specializations Residential, Land, Farms, Waterfrontage, Commercial, LISTING and SELLING, Buyer representation and more.