- For Sale
510 E Main St Warsaw, MO 65355 Get directions$17,500
- MLS# 83708
- Listed 2 Months 23 Days Ago
Great location for a small business. Current owner had planned a photography studio. High-traffic location at the corner of Jackson & Main Streets. You could also utilize this for a building or home.
Waterfront and Water Access
- Lake Area,Street Front
- Lot Size Dimensions: 82.5x99
- Association Fee Frequency: NA
- School District: Warsaw North Elem,Warsaw HS-MS
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 40.31 2018
- Source Listing Status: Active
- Source Property Type: Vacant Lot(s)
- Area: Warsaw
- Subdivision: City Of Warsaw (Benton)
- Zoning: 1st Dwelling, Local Business
- Source System Name: C2CN
Building and Construction
- House Style: No Home
|4||North Elementary School||3-5||0.4 mi|
|3||John Boise Middle School||6-8||2.5 mi|
|2||Warsaw High School||9-12||2.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 510 E Main St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Request a Showing of 510 E Main St, Warsaw, MO 65355
- Kelly Stackhouse GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) Broker Associate with 20 years experience
- Anstine Realty & Auction, LLC 1649 Commercial St., #4, Warsaw, MO 65355, United States
- Cell (660) 221-1443
- Office (660) 438-7000
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Warsaw, Edwards, Climax Springs, Lincoln, Truman Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, Cole Camp, Hickory County, Camden County, Clinton, Sedalia and other surrounding communities.
- Specializations Residential, Land, Farms, Waterfrontage, Commercial, LISTING and SELLING, Buyer representation and more.