- For Sale
- Single Family
28735 Horn St Warsaw, MO 65355 Get directions$49,900 $105/Sq. ft.
- Age 65 Years
- MLS# 85796
- Listed 3 Months 18 Days Ago
Cozy cabin at Lake of the Ozarks. Perfect for a weekender or fisherman! Includes a detached 2-Car garage, private well and just a few blocks to one of two boat ramps. Includes a 2nd cottage ready and waiting for you to do the final finish. Can be hooked up to the existing well. Sitting 4 spacious lots going Road to Road and is a total of approx. .35 acres. Perfect for someone wanting a guest cottage or perhaps a weekend rental. Lots of possibilities for not a lot of money! Hurry before this one is gone! P.S. If you need owner financing.... Seller might just do that... Need some down money to make that work.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Master Bedroom Dimensions: 15 x 7'6"
Kitchen and Dining
- Cabinets Wood
- Gas Oven/Range
- Kitchen Dimensions: 12 x 11
- Full Bathrooms: 1
Heating and Cooling
- Water Heaters: Electric
- Cooling Window 1 Unit
- Heat Propane
- Heat Wall
- Living Room Dimensions: 12 x 17'2"
Waterfront and Water Access
- Lake Ozarks
- Lot Size Acres: 0.35
Garage and Parking
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Description: Detached
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Size Square Feet: 15246
- School District: Lincoln
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Active
- Directions: From Warsaw, north on 65 Hwy to BB Hwy., R approx. 6 1/2 miles to Woodland Rd., R to 1st left to 2nd R onto Horn St. to main cabin on R.
- Source Property Type: Single Family
- Area: Lake of Ozarks - Benton
- Source Neighborhood: Woodland Shores
- Subdivision: Woodland Shores
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Square Feet Living: 475
- Energy Information: Ceiling Fans
- Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl
- Foundation Details: Poured Concrete, Slab
- Property Age: 65
- Structure Type: RESIDENTIAL
- House Style: Cottage/Bungalow
- Propane Tank-Owned
- Septic Tank
- Well Private
|6||Lincoln Elementary School||K-6||8.9 mi|
|4||Lincoln High School||7-12||8.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 28735 Horn St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Request a Showing of 28735 Horn St, Warsaw, MO 65355
- Kelly Stackhouse GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) Broker Associate with 21 years experience
- Anstine Realty & Auction, LLC 1649 Commercial St., #4, Warsaw, MO 65355, United States
- Cell (660) 221-1443
- Office (660) 438-7000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Warsaw, Edwards, Climax Springs, Lincoln, Truman Lake, Lake of the Ozarks, Cole Camp, Hickory County, Camden County, Clinton, Sedalia and other surrounding communities.
- Specializations Residential, Land, Farms, Waterfrontage, Commercial, LISTING and SELLING, Buyer representation and more.